Sunday, November 4, 2012

Life as a child

I remember when Pokemon cards were currency. I remember my friend crying when i got a mewtwo in a pokemon pack. I remember my brother chasing me around the house with a knife. I remember watching my friend pee on my sidewalk after leaving my house. I remember my brother pooping in the street. The stain has yet to come off the street. I remember when late nights meant 9:30. I remember the look on my moms face when she walked into the bathroom and saw that I pooped in the tub. I remember when I couldn't sleep unless I had my 5 stuffed animals in my bed. I grew out of this 3 years ago. I remember purposely clogging the slide at school just to piss of the aids. I remember sitting in the principals office for 3 hours and hearing the same deer sing the same song every time someone walked through the door. I remember tanner Johnson throwing up milk in my sixth grade class. I could have framed that white, clumpy crap. I remember rotting milk in my locker in middle school. It eventually spilled everywhere and smelled the whole halls for weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when I actually had time to play Pokemon. Those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I could sleep unless I had my five stuffed animals in my bed.

    Stolen.

    ReplyDelete