Monday, November 12, 2012

Tobaccos effect on the deaf

70 percent of boys and girls can't do a single chin up,
This makes me think of the time I almost lost my dad.
I do the work of god
I'd seen pictures of the creature before,
Put whatchamacallit A into whosit B, turn 62.5 degrees, and crank it with a grumble wrench.
I'm sure she did
They lived in gloom
It also had space.
A bit like Tim Duncan today.
He shook himself like a horse trying to rid itself of a fly
So how do we get past the language barrier without being deaf?
Take time to be bored
Children's music that adults will also enjoy
The 3rd nightmare came quickly the following evening
And the surge of anger that follows brings me to my senses
Se sees nothing to blame in it
Gecko is signing the Declaration of Independence
Physicians are now part of the handicapped care team
Without a doubt, many youngsters who use chewing tobacco are copying baseball players.

5 comments:

  1. This makes no sense. And that's why I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this doesnt make any sense, i dont know if i like that..i'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit like Tim Duncan Today
    Take time to be bored

    Whether it makes sense or not, this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. makes no sense but seriously in love with it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete