Monday, October 29, 2012

Yikua

I always think about the past and how its affecting my future. I think about people I hate and how much I hate them. I think about the people I love and how I can tell them how much they mean to me. Why can't we all understand one another. I'm sick of so called friends judging me. Deciding the right things for me to do, acting like they're going in the right direction themselves. No one will ever understand my trials.

High school is a pain in the a$$. Everyday it gets harder to wake up. I'm sick of PDA. I'm done with teachers, activities and talking about my future. Unlike most people, I'm not sure what I'm doing or if I'm prepared. It's getting harder for me to wake up and put on this face. If only you knew me.
From,
Abe akwuegbu

No comments:

Post a Comment